Search

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anticipating Matriculation!

Since my matriculation in 1989 its been 2 decades and I am once again wondering how it feels. I remember my own matriculation, the first time because I did that twice, the second time I was a bit more matured and could handle it, still even at that I could never envisage the end, that is graduation from my matriculation. That was a big oversight which I believe younger ones should be helped to overcome. We made rice and drank soft drinks. I think it stopped at that. I watched all the merry making. Whatever they meant for each person is what I did not not know. This Saturday I will bring you what matriculating students anticipate and what anxiety they face from UNN's 40th matriculating students.


www.unn.edu.ng

No comments:

Their Vision: Our Vision

We had loads of activities to make the year remarkable, we equally saw lots of challenges that will keep the year in our minds.  SBP's C...